Friday, May 4, 2007

OWR: Matching!

There will be no new posts to this here blog next week, so you will have to get your fill by perusing the old material. I recommend the Oscar First Blush or anything involving Thax Douglas. We'll be back in business for a new Schwarzenegger Sunday on May 13th and continue on with our normal programming from there.

In the meantime, I thought I would mix up the One Word Reviews this Friday and give you some time to think about them. Here you will find five movies and five OWRs. It is your job to try and guess which review goes with which film. No, there are no trick questions where I put the real review next to the right film. They're all out of order. If you want some insight into my tastes, here you can find all the OWRs to date.


64: Heavy




Once Upon a Time In Ameica


55: Conceited









Me and You and Everyone we Know


74: Circumspect







The Squid and the Whale


87: Rich






North Country


50: Absurd







Broken Flowers

1 comment:

Reed said...

Really? No one wanted to hazard a guess that whole time I was gone? Come on, give it a try. Someone has to go first. Pmaz, you're vocal, let's hear what you think!