Friday, February 13, 2009

Unyielding Commissioning Has a Case of the Fridays

Kreepy Kissing - Scene Stealers delivers the Top Ten weirdo/unlikely couples in the movies. Speaking of creepy, the dudes from Spinal Tap are looking ooooold. And looking for sponsorship. I recommend Isotoner Gloves.

I'd like to thank Police Academy - Did these notable actors ever win an Oscar? A quiz from Mental Floss. I notched 13/15, but only becuase I got stupid halfway through.

I can see the music! - Roger Ebert pushes the bounds of existential blogging. Uhhh, I don't even really get this one. Can anyone help?

Don't bring me down, Bruce - Also from Scene Stealers, in case you are in need of a last-minute gift, buy yourself some extra time by sending a Saint Balentines e-card to your sweetie right away. If you don't get it, then it isn't funny. But it's funny. See?

2 comments:

PMaz said...

Man...I only got 11 out of 15 on the Oscar quiz. One I should not have missed...Walter Matthau. One I was stunned by....Paltrow! Completely forgot about that one.

Reed said...

Wow. You're lucky. To me, it is sadly one of the more memorable ones... though it was a weak year in that category.