Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Unyielding Commissioning Races Against the Blogger Scheduled Outage

So we gotta go quickly!

Smokin! - Roger Ebert on smoking. As per usual, his prose is rocking. Go read it.

You're crazy - A 14 question Guns N Roses quiz. I got 11 / 14. Sometimes I feel like I'm beatin' a dead horse. But can you beat my score?

There goes your afternoon - Pitchfork gives us their list of the 200 greatest songs of the 1960s. It's solid.
(HT Byronne)

Smashed - Stereogum has a new Smashing Pumpkins song called G.L.O.W. It's solid, too, believe it or not. I have no idea if it stands for Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. No, I don't know the Farmer's Daughter's phone number. Yes, I do know Mt. Fuji's.

Kicking ass for God - Scene Stealers Top Ten this week - Top Ten Slapstick Horror films. The #1 is right on. I can't really speak to the rest. Sorry for the whole brevity thing today, but you got your links, so don't complain!

1 comment:

Scene-Stealers said...

http://www.mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php#quizDesc
14 out of 14! And one was a lucky guess. I guess that waht happens when you play in a GNR Appetite-era tribute band everynow and then called Sweet Band O' Mine. I'm not kidding.