Thursday, July 24, 2008

Unyielding Commissioning is Short and Sweet

The Story - Roger Ebert talks about his split with Buena Vista and At the Movies in his blog today. Actually, he talks about the whole history of his show. A compelling story. Look for hokey, sentimental words by some joker named Reed about eight comments in.

Ursa Major Key - Gorilla vs. Bear has two new Grizzly Bear tracks for your amusement. Both are excellent and a bit of a transition for them. Seems like they're crafting some more direct music. Chances are, the new album will be incredible. Go listen!

1 comment:

PMaz said...

Hope you don't mind, but I will be using this article link in my blog. I was going to talk about this after reading about it Friday. I really like the chemistry between Michael Phillips and Richard Roeper, so I will be sorry to see them go.